Benefits of developing websites based on CMS
The development of websites based on CMS is a great opportunity to get an absolutely manageable resource, while it is provided that working with information on the site is easy for an unprepared user - knowledge of the basics of programming and layout is not required.
A managed site, unlike a static one, allows you to create an unlimited number of pages, change the site structure, add photos, price lists, edit texts and all site content. A managed site allows you to expand a web resource as needed, manage menus, content, and analyze visitor statistics. Even if this is a simple business card site, the administration panel allows you to turn it into a large informational site over time.
So, the development of Internet sites running cms allows
- Create, edit, delete, site pages.
- Create as many pages as you want.
- Place graphic objects, tables on the site.
- Publish files in a variety of formats.
- Make backups to restore the site.
- Create links to other pages of the site and to other sites.
Benefits of a CMS Website Development Solution
- The ability to quickly update content - information is posted without the help of technical specialists.
- Minimal site support costs - there is no need to pay for the work of a web specialist, because updating the text content of the site is done independently.
- Minimum development time and cost — the most necessary functionality is embodied in cms and can be used immediately.
- Good development quality - for development, modules are used that have already been tested more than once.
- Reducing the cost of future changes - cms allow you to share data, which simplifies the process of changing the design of the site.