Creating a website - a tribute to fashion or a necessity?
The issue of creating a website today is relevant for many companies, both confident market participants and those just starting their activities on the Internet. In this article, we will consider who and why wants to create a website.
In the process of communicating with customers - customers and potential customers of the WebAkula studio, we found out that customers of the site creation service can be divided into two groups:
- Those who need a site as a tribute to fashion. For this group of customers, the presence of a website is an opportunity to indicate its address on a business card, to show off a beautiful design among friends and customers. Issues of the company's image in this case are in the first place.
- Another category of Customers are those who want to be "found on the Internet." These customers are used to finding goods and services on the Internet themselves, they know what they want, and they are sure that with the creation of the site they will be able to attract new customers from the Internet and increase sales.
In fact, the answer to the article's question is obvious. In today's world of information technology, which is developing every day, not having a website is, firstly, at least not solid, and secondly, a website is a powerful tool that is created in order to solve real business problems. What are the real problems can solve the creation of the site:
- information task. First of all, the site is a round-the-clock on-line office, where the client can independently get acquainted with the goods and services of the company.
- advertising task. A "promoted" site is a constant advertisement that attracts targeted customers.
- Marketing task. A properly created website provides its owner with an increase in sales. And this, as you know, is the main goal of any business.
- image task. The website is the image of the company on the Internet. And each company independently decides what budget to allocate for its image, but, most importantly, professionals should be involved in the implementation of this image on the Internet.