One page design
We have all seen them while browsing the Internet, and many of the examples are quite impressive. One page websites are a fresh trend in the world of web design. All information that would normally require several sections can be placed in one document. Naturally, the content of not every site can be conveniently located on just one page. But the new trend shows well that, based on the development of web development in the direction of simplifying the interaction between the user and the Internet, for some types of sites, a one-page structure is the most profitable and convenient. While traditional multi-page designs will always find their niche, there are a number of advantages that give single-page sites some potential. Benefits of one page websites:
- there is no reloading of pages when switching between sections;
- navigation through the content is faster, respectively, the user gets the necessary information faster;
- ease of maintenance (you only need to update one page);
- the advantage of quality over quantity - there is no need to develop the design of all pages of the site, it is possible to better concentrate on the design of one page and its content;
- Google PageRank applies to the entire site;
- higher density of main content for search engines;
- design difference from most sites, what is remembered by the visitor;
- an excellent solution for "brochure" sites dedicated to one product or service;
- the preferred solution for mobile internet.
- potentially large page weight;
- designing is more intensive than in conventional sites, and requires more time, since it is necessary to keep within just one page;
- long page load time if there is a lot of information on it.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Last in our blog