Website Design Styles: Part Six - Newspaper Style
Once upon a time, hardly any of the youth remembers this... People in the mornings, in order to find out the latest news, bought... At the kiosks of the soyuzpechat... Newspapers :) not the best newspaper, but now the newspaper style has taken a solid position among information and news portals. If your site has a lot of disparate content that is difficult to combine, I recommend turning to the newspaper style.To get a newspaper style, you need to follow the following conditional rules:
- the site must be of a fixed size. there is nothing worse than finding something on a site with a bunch of announcements that stretches over 1600 px;
- the site contains from 2 to 4 columns;
- the header of the site should be small and contain the logo and menu of the site, it is advisable to place a search there;
- fresh information is placed up to the fold line, often the news circulates in the form of a slide show with a photo and a headline;
- Feel free to use interesting typography.